HELP!!! Opinions needed!

openexpression

Hi guys!

IDK if this is the right place to ask this or not...if not, feel free to move this thread.

Anyway, I just received a portion of my F&F Haul from MAC with a lot of my items that were backordered. The problem is that the box was considerably smaller than the other boxes that I received and I wondered how they fit my 224 in there.

Well...when I open the box my 224 is totally bent at like a 45/90 degree angle (the bristles I mean). I'm p/o'd because this is my 2nd 224 and I invested in a 2nd one because I bent my 1st one when I first started discovering about makeup (by carrying my brushes in ziploc bags, etc.) The 1st one has never really gained its original shape back so that's why I took advantage of the sale to buy another.

My question is...Do you all think I should call customer service and complain or just leave it alone?

Thanks!
angry.gif

gildedangel

You are in the right place. Call customer service! MAC has the best service that I have ever encountered, they will probably send you another one. Call them tomorrow, explain how you found the brush in the box, and they should take care of it. They had several problems with the F&F sale stuff shipping as evidenced by some of the other threads.

PurpleOrchid

I would definitely complain and ask for a replacement. MAC brushes aren't cheap, and it's their responsibility to pack their items correctly. In my past experience, MAC CS has been pretty good. Good luck!

glassy girl

Oh yea call! There super kool about this kind of stuff they probaly just have u send this one back shipping on them and resend u a new one.

Mui

Definately call. The item did not come as describe (which is in perfect condition) and seriously, there is no harm in calling! You've got nothing to lose! Not like MAC is going to blacklist you :p
MAC's customer service is usually quite nice so don't be afraid and definately call!

purrtykitty

Definitely call. Not only because you received an inferior product, but MAC needs to be made aware of that packing problem so it doesn't occur again.

openexpression

Thanks ladies for the input! I did call Customer Service and they apologized and said they would ship another one out immediately. I picked up my new 224 from UPS today! Thanks!

Stephy171

ughhh that sucks!! you should def call thoughh you paid good money you just get good products! and dont back down till you do lol