Help please are these brushes and eyshadows FAKE

Ambi

The eyeshadows in the picture are genuine but the cheap price makes me a bit iffy [as in, some people might take pictures of authentic shadows but send you fakes.] Don't know about the brushes, the consesus is that "all" sets of 8 are fakes but I'm no brush expert. [but holy hell, shipping costs $32].

wolfsong

MAC used to sell sets of full length, but stopped to prevent people taking them back individually for refunds/swaps (kudos caffn8me). I dont know what brushes were in the set or what size the sets were. Also i thought that set brushes came without barcodes - as you can get singular brushes that have been split from sets without them (barcodes). Please correct me if this is wrong/only true to some sets.

panda0410

First point - the brushes are not being sold as a "set" - they are being sold as a "lot" - there is a distinct possibility that they are real (they look real to me) and if they really are a "lot" then they will ALL have individual barcodes.
Having said that the print on the 150 is pretty crappy so buyer beware.
The e/s are almost certainly real - I would doubt that these particular e/s have been counterfeited as they have only just been released, and the seller also claims to have a receipt from MAC Liverpool as proof which she is happy to provide a copy of.

ash10spro

like panda, i believe the shadows are legit. just ask to see a copy or picture of the receipt if you are unsure. Im not the best as spotting brushes, so im not sure about those.