Help please - fake e/s swimming?

TheProphetess

Hi!
This morning I started doubting that my very first e/s is authentic
shockt.gif

Its swimming, and I bought it from ebay not long ago.

Since I tried it, I thought that the colour is a bit pale and the application is hard and this morning I saw strange indentations where its opened. Because I don't have it that long and bought it as NIB, I started inspecting the container - guess what I found...

I add some pictures and a swatch and hope that helps you helping me
smiles.gif
the pics are with the kind help of e/s submarine who is a 100% authentic buy from a MAC counter.

Thanks a lot!

panda0410

Swimming really is a lustre e/s I think so the payoff wont be great - none of the lustres really are good for colour.
But the awful finish around the clasp is suspicious - the best way to tell is to depot it. Look for rings in the back of the pan.

MACATTAK

I've bought a fake Swimming before, so definitely depot to tell for sure. Who did you buy this shadow from?

Xqueeze_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheProphetess
Hi!
This morning I started doubting that my very first e/s is authentic
shockt.gif

Its swimming, and I bought it from ebay not long ago.

Since I tried it, I thought that the colour is a bit pale and the application is hard and this morning I saw strange indentations where its opened. Because I don't have it that long and bought it as NIB, I started inspecting the container - guess what I found...

I add some pictures and a swatch and hope that helps you helping me
smiles.gif
the pics are with the kind help of e/s submarine who is a 100% authentic buy from a MAC counter.

Thanks a lot!

If you a prefer a more in-depth eyeshadow packaging comparison, go to: http://specktra.net/f257/eyeshadow-p...7/#post1092005

TheProphetess

Thanks a lot, I'll depot it later then tell you more
smiles.gif

Hope it's not a fake
ssad.gif

ebayseller was [FONT=arial,sans-serif]gotfloss2b4e...

thanks, tp
[/FONT]