Help please? Where can I find these near Manhattan? (MAC, EcoTools, TooFaced, Urban Decay)

Rawr

Help please? Where can I find these near Manhattan? (MAC, EcoTools, TooFaced, Urban Decay)

My dad is going to New York this weekend and since makup is really expensive here in Europe he agreed to buy som for me over there.

So my question is, can he find MAC, EcoTools, Too Faced and Urban Decay all in one place near Manhattan and if so, where?

And also, is the Naked palette back in stores now?

DILLIGAF

Sorry to say I dont think he will be able to find all those brands in one place.
He can go to Sephora for Urban Decay and Too Faced
MAC he's going to have to go to a dept store or a MAC Store
The best suggestion I have is that he go to Times Square. There is a Sephora and a MAC within walking distance of each other.
I believe the Naked Palette is available in most places but its the one with the brush not the pencil.
Good Luck I hope he brings you back some good things.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Where are you in Europe? If you're in the UK, you can get EcoTools brushes at Boots, and they're not all that expensive. If you're not, they're sold at Ulta and places like WalMart, Target, and Rite Aid in the US.

rockin

Where are you in Europe? If you're in the UK, you can get EcoTools brushes at Boots, and they're not all that expensive. If you're not, they're sold at Ulta and places like WalMart, Target, and Rite Aid in the US.
Superdrug in the UK also sell EcoTools brushes

Rawr

Thanks for the info!

Unfortunately i'm not in the UK, but I will pass this information on to my dad and hopefully he'll be able to find some of the things on my very long wishlist
angelic.gif

Since the Eco Tools are number one on my wishlist it's good to know that they are fairly easy to find!