Help! The Lipgelees from the Asia exclusive...

Eowyn

I am in LOVE, love LOVE with the Flattery one.

Are these going to be released at ALL in the states? Shoot, are they even still for sale?

Oy, I'm SO out of the loop, this is so bad! I'm usually more up on my collections. I NEED that lipgelee though!!

THanks gals!!
smiles.gif

MisStarrlight

Call the location in Flushing, NY.
I don't know if they ship or not, but there's a large Asian population so they get some of the Asia exclusive releases.

Eowyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight
I don't know if they ship or not, but there's a large Asian population so they get some of the Asia exclusive releases.

Ohhh, thanks so much!!

ONe gal has one on MUA, but she wants $28 for it!!! PLUS shipping!

I was shocked, I mean, they were only $14. I'm happy to spend around $20, but DOUBLE PLUS shipping? Ugh. *rolls eyes*

Thanks gals, I'll give that store a call today

whosheis

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisStarrlight

.. Gah I need to go to Flushing more often now hahaha (never thought I would say that again since high school x.x so embarrassing haha)

ExquisiteImages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eowyn
Ohhh, thanks so much!!

ONe gal has one on MUA, but she wants $28 for it!!! PLUS shipping!

I was shocked, I mean, they were only $14. I'm happy to spend around $20, but DOUBLE PLUS shipping? Ugh. *rolls eyes*

Thanks gals, I'll give that store a call today

Did the store have what you was looking for?

lah_knee

uhhh just so you guys know, C-shock is launching two lipgelees that look DEAD ON EXACTLY like the coral and lavender one from that lightful collection lol

Juneplum

^ great to know cos MAN are the asian exclusive ones GORGEOUS!!! a lovely gal cp'd them for me
th_kiss.gif

Latest posts