help w/ Spring Bean Lustreglass

daniellefc

So i bought spring bean lustreglass on monday (woohoo f&f!) and i was expecting it to be basically gold from the description and from what i've managed to find here. Once I got it and put it on it shows a little more green that i was expecting and i'm not sure how it looks on me. i think it makes me look a little sickly. lol. i'm going to try wearing it tomorrow w/ a full face and see if i like it better.
What I'm wondering is if anyone else has Spring Bean and how you wear it?
TIA ;]

purrtykitty

I wear Spring Bean to tone down bright pink/fuscia lip colors. That's actually what I bought the color for - the green helps cancel out the red/pink tones and makes the color more wearable for me. It essentially turns the pink/red color underneath to a nude.

Mizz.Yasmine

I agree. I can't believe u expected it to be gold! That sux
ssad.gif

The only way to cancel out the green is to wear it with bright pinks or even maybe a bright red. Its like those green concealers that cover up a red pimple!lol

Hope u can make it work!

daniellefc

I mean, I wasnt expecting GOLD, but I was expecting a mostly clear gloss w/ gold sparkle. which is what it is, but I see more green on my lips than I think other ladies usually do. it's ok. i'm wearing it now, really thinly. I also put it over pomposity l/s last night and I really love it with that.
Not a loss, just looking for ideas ;]

GlossyAbby

It doesnt show green on me... I have pretty pigmented lips though..but I like to wear it over lipsticks... I picked this baby up at a CCO and I love it!