Help what 3 shades of mac foundation do I need

naayla2012

Help Guys, I've just been asked to do 2 peoples make up for this fri, sat and sun I hadn't done make up for a whole and cos I work full time I haven't bought any foundation! What 3 shades of mac foundation would I need to match all skin tones and which foundation is best! Thank you in advance xxx

shellygrrl

Staff member
If you can still get a hold of Face and Body in the UK (it's not being discontinued; it's just going to be renamed, but stock may be low), go with that one, IMO. It suits the most skintypes and it's buildable. As to which shades, that depends on the skintones you're working with. Though, if one of them is super pale, you're going to need White for sure, to mix with another shade.

naayla2012

If you can still get a hold of Face and Body in the UK (it's not being discontinued; it's just going to be renamed, but stock may be low), go with that one, IMO. It suits the most skintypes and it's buildable. As to which shades, that depends on the skintones you're working with. Though, if one of them is super pale, you're going to need White for sure, to mix with another shade.
Thanks Hun I will get the face bad body one yeah one of then is pale and the other is more tanned x