HELP!! What color is this e/s???

amani220

Over the holiday I depotted over 85 shadows. I'm down to the final 5 or so, but I did something stupid. Thinking I would not forget, I removed the labels so that I could place them on the back. Well guess what, not only did I forget this one, but I lost the label. Can you help me figure out what it is?

I took pics with and without flash and with other shadows. TIA

s320x240
s320x240

s320x240

s320x240

urpalkev

Ummm... shoot.. It kinda looks like magnetic fields from solar sci fi but not the right packaging... im not going to be able to sleep tonight now. sorry i couldnt be more help!

amani220

Thanks for the input.

Definately not Idol Eye, I have that one. Looks like it in the pot, but not on.

This shadow looks more like Illegal Cargo out the pot but with a pink pearl. It goes on dirtier with silver glitter like Zeal, but a better color payoff, then turns pink the more I work it in.

amani220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
Do you remember when you bought it?

No, I've been collecting for some time. I may have picked it up in Mytle Beach at an outlet store.

amani220

I found a list of purples with pictures and went down the list and compared it to the picture

It may be one of these colors, unless someone can tell me it's not xyz.

Leap
Amethyst
Pearl of the Earth
Shale
Sugarlily
Summerweight
Tickles

amani220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distinque
...botanical?....

Thx Dear, but no, Botanical is a "deep dark grey" This is purp/pink.

Edit: I was wrong. Sorry. This is Botanical.

macluvermre

....My guess is Li' Lilly (in first photo) and looks like shale or Trax in the second photo. It's NOT Amethyst, Summerweight, Pearl of the Earth or Leap.....
smiles.gif

igswonderworld

Could it be leisuretime?

EDIT: Sorry about that - I completely forgot that was Belle Azure collection :p
How about Satellite Dreams?

MACLovin

Take a look at erine1881's stash thread, she has like every eyeshadow known to man.. lol

that may tip you off.
smiles.gif

amani220

Thank you everyone!!
Looking at that stash was helpful. I know it's not Trax or Satellite Dreams. Since the majority think it's Shale, then, Shale it is...The next time I go to a MAC counter or store I'll have them take a look as well.
014-vi.jpg