HELP!!! Wide Set Eyes - Needs Improvement -PIC

nicemeka

Hey Everyone,

This is my first time posting a picture on Specktra. I have wide eyes and just wanted any suggestions on how to enhance them to look cloer together. How can I improve on them whether adding eyeshadow, eyeliner or anything.
weeping.gif
Your advice is needed. Thanks

Shawna

I'm not certain about this, but I have very close set eyes and I was told to always use a very light colour on the inner corners and then to fade it into the darker colours on the outer edge to "pull" my eyes out. I would think the opposite would apply for you. Dark colours on the inner corner fading to the lightest shade on the outer V. If I can find an example, I'll add it.

farra712

That is what I do on my clients that have wider set eyes...use a darker color on the inner, and you can still use a dark on the outside but just try to get it at least 1 shade lighter than the one on the inner. Also, try using any highlighters near your brow closer to the outter corners of your eyes and avoid using it on the inner corners. Do I even make sense??

user3

using lighter colors on the inner will make your eyes look more wide set. Just bring the darker color in. I'd say do 3/4 of the lid with the darker color. You can still use lighter colors on the inner lid just try to make so much contrast in the in the colors. A gentle blend of colors will work best instead of using two dramatically different colors. Also lining the top lashe line will help.
What you are doing with the bottom liner is just right. Do get too crazy with colors down there. The lining in the pic is very nice.

nicemeka

Thank you 'Nessa.
smiles.gif
I going to try this out and i will post the picture up here for you can see. That's something, I dont even have eyeliner on the my bottom lid, but I do have Blitz and Glitz.