Help with Bridesmaid makeup please.

Corvs Queen

So, I am in a wedding in June and I need help with some makeup recs for this dress.

In the color WATERMELON. I am warm toned with Green eyes and Auburn hair. I will have a little bit of a fake bake by then but I need recs on shadows, blush and lipstick/gloss. Any and all brands welcome. Thanks so much in advance.

PlatinumV

Instead, I am giving you the opposite suggestion. I'll go for a tone sur tone look, in order to recall the dress colour on my face, since the wedding will be in summer.
So, suggestions.
Eyeshadows: passionate by MAC reminds me the same colour of the dress. So you can use that with Lucky Green or maybe some oranges, like Melon pigment.
Blush: maybe Raizin or Springshine, it depends on your tan at that time of summer.
Lips: since you have a big amount of colours, I will try with a simple transparent gloss, in order to focus the attention on your eyes. Moreover, during weddings you are supposed to eat a lot, so the transparent gloss will not underline the fact you have not a perfect application during the lunch
winks.gif

LC

I totally agree with Harriet. Doing too much color with this dress will look a bit prom-ish and inappropriate for a wedding.

My suggestion would be stick with either the bronze look, or any neutral look, but maybe do a pink lip that's the same color as the dress. If you're afraid of doing a pink lip, and you want to add some color, then you can try adding "passionate" (JUST A LITTLE) to the center of your lid, in between two neutral colors. I did a FOTD on how to add bright colors to a look without it looking obnoxious. I used blue, but simply replace the blue with passionate or another pink. here's the link:
how to add a pop of color without it looking too obnoxious or loud

Hope this helps!

laguayaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by baci
I totally agree with Harriet. Doing too much color with this dress will look a bit prom-ish and inappropriate for a wedding.

My suggestion would be stick with either the bronze look, or any neutral look, but maybe do a pink lip that's the same color as the dress. If you're afraid of doing a pink lip, and you want to add some color, then you can try adding "passionate" (JUST A LITTLE) to the center of your lid, in between two neutral colors. I did a FOTD on how to add bright colors to a look without it looking obnoxious. I used blue, but simply replace the blue with passionate or another pink. here's the link:
how to add a pop of color without it looking too obnoxious or loud

Hope this helps!

I second that neutrals with a little pop sounds great! A light pink lipgloss!

Latest posts