help with foundation and concealer question

princess

I got matched to 2 different shades of foundation (NC20 and NC25) and 2 different shades of concealer (NC15 Select cover up and NW20 Select Moisturecover) by different MAs.

Which one should I trust? Or should I get a third opinion? I tested the NC15 concealer before and it was ok but I thought it may be too light for me. I use pink based foundations. My priority is the concealer. TIA! :confused:

talk2mesun

try all the shades on your skin for one, and then GO OUTSIDE with them on...so many times ive bought a shade that looks right in the store and i go outside and i look terrible!

spendtoomuch

I am having the same trouble as you. I have been told I am everything NW to C, it is very frustrating when different MA tell you the other is wrong you should be this. I don't know which one to trust either.

Insomiac

For the concealer, instead of blending, make a stripe of one color and then the other and go outside. See which one looks the best.

MACgirl

for concealer if you have dark spots go for a nc concealer and rosyness or acne for the nw, foundations go for your all over coloring as in i have cool skin so i have NC35-NC300 foundation becuases it neutrilizes cool, but i use NW25 concealer for my acne. As mentioned above, outside light is the best bet, if you look good under that light than it will under any light. Another thing is i dont match foundations based only on my face but i colormatch to my neck, that way im not too dark or light in the face.