Help? With Headband Hairstyle

mskitchmas

Hi there!

Can anyone help in a how-to with this hairstyle? I think it's supercute.

Picture9.png

Picture10.png

Is it just teased up and held in place with bobby pins?

(photos from mixbaby on etsy.com)

user79

It looks like she had naturally curly or wavy hair to begin with. You can do this by using a diffuser on a blowdryer to scrunch your hair, maybe with some mousse or curling lotion. Then it looks like she teased the back of it, placed it in a high pony tail, and then used bobby pins to pin the hair strand by strand. You leave the bangs out and pull them to the side, then put the headband on last.

thewickedstyle

I'm super late on this one, but pursebuzz has great hair tutorials on youtube. She doesn't have that exact style, but she does a lot with big, teased hair, including a big huge bun, and she has a lot of ideas about getting that fullness.
Also she does a few styles with different headbands. I love watching her tuts.

xing

OHMYGOSH, I am in love with the second headband, can anyone tell me where to get it?

Thanks.

Shimmer

I agree with everything Julia said, except maybe that the ponytail isn't perfect but is really high.

If you have straight hair you can do this by curling your hair with a straighener before you pull it back...then pull it back into that messy high ponytail, and bobby pin it in place.
smiles.gif

xShoegal

Looks like she had done the curls with a curling tong and pinned up her hair with bodkins...
(Or she had done it with a high braid and some bodkins)
A little hair spray on it and you are good to go.

mskitchmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by xing
OHMYGOSH, I am in love with the second headband, can anyone tell me where to get it?

Thanks.

if you go to etsy.com...you can buy them there.