Help with identifying this WN product

dangerousmuffins

I found pictures of this and I have no idea what it is or could be.
Anybody have any ideas???

yummy_ko_s-img240x432-1210159958200.jpg

yummy_ko_s-img240x432-1210159968200.jpg

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
It looks like some type of lip gloss (glitz gloss) to me. Could be from the holiday 08 collection.

Hmmm...I doubt it. The product is called "Diamond Powder". At first it looked like a shadow but maybe it's some sort of face powder for highlighting.

gigglegirl

isn't there highlighter coming out with....is it colour forms? maybe if its in its sample with a working name, its not in the square container we see in pics? or perhaps like someone said, something way down the line?

erine1881

that's a new product. since its not in any of the upcoming lines, its gotta be coming out sometime after june. it looks like it'll be with the holiday collection.

MACgirl

i belive this was one of the sheerspark pressed powders with stylistics. their working name was diamond powders if i remember correctly. If not then it might be the color form ones.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
i belive this was one of the sheerspark pressed powders with stylistics. their working name was diamond powders if i remember correctly. If not then it might be the color form ones.

you're right! it was the sheerspark pressed powder from stylistics. blackened plum is fashionette.

mystery solved. case
closed.gif
!