Help with MAC Fluidline

Matte

Hi all,

I was wondering if I can please get your help regarding a MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack?

It looks and feels real - the only thing is that the production date (A58) is at the very top, above the colour "Blacktrack"; and "Not for Individual Sale" is listed just under the weight, where the production date is usually placed.

Also, the sticker is slightly off center.

Is this authentic MAC or a fake? Any help is much appreciated!!!

User38

where did you get this? it looks like a sample.. not for sale, is just that, not for sale. Are you trying to determine if it's real? only the provenance of the product will tell you that. If you paid for it -- it should not have been sold to you at all.

Matte

Thank you all for your messages!

I received this from a swap...and I'm trying to determine if I received a fake or authentic MAC product!

Could this be an authentic MAC Fluidline that was part of a set (production A58)?

Any help is much appreciated!!!

aradhana

do they write 'not for individual sale' on items that are meant to be part of a special set?
where did you get this? it looks like a sample.. not for sale, is just that, not for sale. Are you trying to determine if it's real? only the provenance of the product will tell you that. If you paid for it -- it should not have been sold to you at all.

katiekatxoxo

I believe it came in a set with that, a mini cleanse off oil and mini fix plus.. I think it came out with either a duty free thing or was part of a mineral collection? it look legit to me :)

Matte

Thank you all for your responses!
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

I thought it was most likely legit, but wanted to check with y'all!

LMD84

yes this looks authentic to me and i think it most likely came with one of the holiday sets. :)

zewzeq

I second the above post. I do have a Blitz & Glitz fluidline that came with Tartan Tale Noble Knights set and it is also marked "Not for individual sale" The teal pigment from the same set also marked as that. I have two lipglasses marked as "Not for sale" tough. I had bought them from EBay. So, they were samples?