Help with MAC Sunnydaze pigment

jazm1n3s

I just bought a full jar of Sunnydaze pigment from LJ seller. I didn't doubt its authenticity until i compared the jar to my other older pigments. The "MAC" writing on the front is lower compared to others. What do you guys think? I'd be so bummed if this turns out to be fake
ssad.gif

EDIT: I emailed her and she said that she bought it from someone else from Singapore, but I don't think that matters. MAC around the world should be the same.
The batch code i've seen for Sunnydaze is A66, and this is A16.
But really, other than that, everything looks fine. I really don't know what to do
ssad.gif
Or am I just being paranoid?

Here's the comparison picture:

L-R: Sunnydaze, Deckchair, Coco, Sweet Sienna
IMG_1140.jpg

More close-up pictures:

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

IMG_1146.jpg

What do you guys think? Everything looks normal to me except the "M.A.C" writing alignment. Please help... Thank you so much!

geeko

I think it is genuine.

Firstly i'm from singapore as well, and i bought my sunnydaze pigment off the MAC counter and the batch no is also A16.

And secondly, as compared to my other pigments, there's a slight misalignment of the MAC word on the bottle. So i think for the misalignment on the bottle it might be a batch problem. Since both u and i have the same batch.

jazm1n3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeko
I think it is genuine.

Firstly i'm from singapore as well, and i bought my sunnydaze pigment off the MAC counter and the batch no is also A16.

And secondly, as compared to my other pigments, there's a slight misalignment of the MAC word on the bottle. So i think for the misalignment on the bottle it might be a batch problem. Since both u and i have the same batch.

Thank you so much! I'm convinced now
smiles.gif