Help with my hair

x.DOLLYMiX.x

About 3 weeks ago I dyed my hair brown and I dont like it. I was blonde for 6 years and I really regret dying it brown. Do you think I could go to the hairdressers now and get blonde highlights? or do I have to wait longer because I dyed my hair only 3 weeks ago?

SoSoAmazin

If your hair is in good condition I'd say yes - I did that last year when I dyed my hair black and it came out suuuper dark. And I only waited 2 weeks because I'm impatient lol. Do a protein treatment on your hair first though to help strengthen it because your hair can get really damaged. HTH
smiles.gif

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoAmazin
If your hair is in good condition I'd say yes - I did that last year when I dyed my hair black and it came out suuuper dark. And I only waited 2 weeks because I'm impatient lol. Do a protein treatment on your hair first though to help strengthen it because your hair can get really damaged. HTH
smiles.gif

I think my hair is in pretty good condition. What protein treatment do you recomened?

SoSoAmazin

I use Aphogee 2 Step Treatment from Sally's which is really good (haven't tried any other brands). Joico K-Pak is another popular one as well. I don't know if you're a member of makeupalley, but here is a link with lots of useful information regarding the different kinds of protein treatments available, what they do, how to use them, etc. http://www.makeupalley.com/user/notepad/KatDan

HTH
smiles.gif