help with pale pink blush

Girl about town

Hey guys i have the usual pale pinks like pink swoon and alpha girl bp but im looking for a pale cool pink , lighter than pink swoon not too sparkly that still shows up!!! i want doll like cheeks , i was eying up well dressed but i heard that this takes a lot to show up,Any recs?

Shadowy Lady

well, I don't think Well Dressed is that pink, it looks more plummy to me.

How about Nars Angelika? It looks sorta candy pale pink but it's buildable.

TISH1124

Maybe one of the Rose BP's they look like a pale pink on the ladies in the swatch thread

FemmeFatale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
well, I don't think Well Dressed is that pink, it looks more plummy to me.

MAC's well dressed it not plummy at all, it is a very very pale pink with a very subtle silver sheen, its fantastic for that pale cheek

Girl about town

i think well dressed might be right on!!! NARS angelika looked a bit dark but will check it out in person, i thought the Rose bps might be too sheer as i have alpha girl and its a bit on the sheer side. I guess its a really pale cool toned pink that still stands out im looking for LOL im so demanding!!!

iluvmac

I agree with the above, Well Dressed can be a good option, though it's true that it can take a lot to show up, at least on me: I'm NW20 for reference. It's a very pretty candy pink, though.

Spikesmom

Maybe there's a pink eyeshadow that will do what you are looking for. Not that I have a suggestion, but someone might!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemmeFatale
MAC's well dressed it not plummy at all, it is a very very pale pink with a very subtle silver sheen, its fantastic for that pale cheek

it looks sorta light plummy/cool pink on me
th_dunno.gif
I might not remember it correctly though...

Girl about town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikesmom
Maybe there's a pink eyeshadow that will do what you are looking for. Not that I have a suggestion, but someone might!

good idea, (off to check collection)
winkiss.gif

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady

Definitely not Angelika unless you want a lot of shimmer and glitter

Lilli-Marleen

Well Dressed is perfect for pale skin. I used most the time on my NC15 skin.
I will buy until they discontinue it (hope that's never). It is the most beautiful pink blush with a hidden shimmer

kimmy

well dressed is absolutely angelic. i fell in love with it the moment i put it on, and i'm pretty sure it won't disappoint you.
winks.gif

Latest posts