Help with pigment identification!

Whitney6195

I bought this from someone who had it in a little jar with no name, so she was unsure of its authenticity, or what it was called. It was only $2, and its still a very nice color so I definitely won't be heartbroken if its counterfeit
smiles.gif

I have a fake mac pigment I (stupidly, might I add) bought on Ebay a while back to compare it to, along with authentic mac pigments. It balls up in the container, like my real pigments do. My fake (though I'm not sure if some fakes 'ball' up or not) does not do that. Its also got the creamy-like texture, and its smooth when being applied. Once again, my fake pigment is very chalky-like in texture, and is not smooth at all when applied. The fake also almost completely rubs off when being blended even over a primer. This one does very well on its own, and with a primer its even better.

It looks sort of like a gold-ish, bronze-y, chocolate brown kinda color. (Yes, I'm horrible at descriptions, don't laugh
th_LMAO.gif
LOL) It looks to have a little sparkle in it in the container, and when applied by itself. But when applied wet, or on a shadestick the sparkles don't show up as much.
Sorry for the horrible pictures, they're taking off my iPhone. If you have the slightest idea, please let me know
smiles.gif

014-20-1.jpg

015-18-1.jpg

The left is a swatch with no primer. The middle is a swatch over a shadestick in beige-ing, and the one on the right is applied wet with fix+.
017-15-1.jpg

Top is the dry swatch, middle is over shadestick, and bottom is applied wet with fix+.
018-15-1.jpg

019-13-1.jpg

020-14-1.jpg

Whitney6195

I found a swatch picture of museum bronze on google, and I'm going to say that looks very similar! Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochajavalatte
Chocolate Brown, Museum Bronze, Copperbeam?
That's all I got lol

LMD84

it's not vintage gold is it??? perhaps the colours look different on my screen to yours...