Help with Searching

burtnyks

Hi everyone,

I wasn't sure where to post this question, so feel free to move it. I was wondering if there is a way to search two words....for example I was looking for posts containing copper pigment. When I search copper pigment I get all posts that contain both words....so things with copper sparkle, coppering eyeshadow, etc but not necessarily copper pigment. I tried to do "copper pigment" with quotes but that came up empty. Just wondering if there is another way to search that I don't know about.

Thanks

Janice

No, unfortunately vBulletins search engine has always been a weak point of the forum software.

JStarJStar

I know this sounds totally weird, BUT-- I've had a lot of luck going to google, typing in what I'd like to search for, and then putting the word specktra-- i.e. search google for "copper pigment specktra" .... seems to do a really great job of searching specktra.... the only thing it probably doesn't search is the clearance bin (just a guess).... don't know if this will help anyone, but I've found it useful on a bunch of occasions!