HELP with Sugar Trance and Cult Fave!!!!!!!

braidey

I bought mine off ebay and I did not know they were going to be so frosty. What can I do to make them work since I am stuck with them?

NW45 w/ pigmented lips

xbrookecorex

I don't know if this is any help at all, but I really like Sugar Trance over High Top lipstick if you have that! High Top was scary to me because I'm pretty pale and it's dark and plum-ish, Sugar Trance tones it down for me and adds to the duo-chrome/multireflectiveness of it, it's gorgeous!

silverbelle282

i thought that when i got sugar trance for my bday. i was like WHOA. but i noticed its not SO chunky or anything offensive. i usually put some dabs in the middle of my top and bottom lip over lipsticks that i think are too dark for me and it gives a nice multi-dimensional effect. i have lure le l/s which is like a dark plum pink on my lips. i think im going to keep trying it over others like sweetie ...hmm...hth! i dont have cult fave

kimmy

you can use clear gloss all over your lips, then a few little dabs of either lipglass and smooth it out over the entire lip. that way it'll be less harsh, and some of the glitter will get kind of lost in the clear gloss.
winks.gif