help with this xtina look!

JillBug

so everytime i logged on to myspace today, i couldn't help but just stare at this picture of christina aguillera. i really want to try it out, but make it more wearable. lol
i have red hair, about nw20ish skin, and blue eyes. would i be able to pull somehting similar to this off (i don't really want the fake lower lashes)? and if so, what would i use for this? i've never tried a white eyeshadow before, but now this makes me want to try it!

thanks so much for any of your help with this!

smiles.gif

-Jillian

oops! i guess with all of this excitement i forgot to add the picture!!
so i am new to learning how to post pictures and stuff, so i think that the easiest thing to do would be to post a link to the myspace picture. if this doesn't work for some reason, please let me know and i will try something else!
here's the link:
MySpace.com - Christina Aguilera My Photos - Photo 13 of 13

OfficerJenny

Her lips make me think Melrose Mood with a slightly purple gloss

Fascinating eye kohl, Top hat, and any creamy tan for the eyes with blacktrack as a liner

jdechant

HAHA..too funny..I was looking at this pic in a magazine too today thinking about trying to recreate it in my own way....just needing some recommendations as well..I don't know..The bottom lashes are a little extreme..but I think I would like to try them just for the completed look..

thelove4tequila

Yup, it looks like Melrose Mood to me. Like OfficerJenny said, adding a purple gloss on top would be perfect. I would use Bare Canvas paint, maybe something like Blanc Type or something similar with slight shimmer to it. Then Contrast and Freshwater. Fascinating e/k.

makeba

this eye combo reminds me of the pandamonium quad! just darken the crease color a little bit with grape pigment maybe!

JillBug

thelove4tequila-thanks for your reccomendation. i am going to try that out, since i'm pretty sure that i have most of that at home.
OfficerJenny-i am unfamiliar with the colors you reccomended, but i am going to check them out at the mac store when i pick up the lip colors.

thanks everyone!

TISH1124

After looking at the lips it looks like my old favorites *cries* Abstract & Kool...One of my favorite all time lip colors...That are long disc...Loved them!!

100_4254.jpg

aziajs

Eyes:
Liner - Blacktrack
Waterline - Fascinating
Lid - Any ivory shimmery or matte
Crease - Black Tied

Lashes:
I think I saw some Red Cherry lashes like that

Lips:
Melrose Mood

myystiqueen

wow...!!

it's so awesome.... gotta try this look...... not a fan of the lips tho.. cause not a fan of bright lippie color....^^

MelodyKat

i was strait up staring at it too...like oooh....i think i can rick that. i dyed my hair red too.....lol. try it and see how it comes out....if i can find my camera battery charger i will try too!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
Apparently Ellen Von Unwerth did the photos of her album look and make up by Christopher Buckle (WHO IS HE!!!??) :

He's done her makeup for awhile now. I think I used to have his agency bookmarked on my pc. I'll see if I can find it.

ETA: Okay, I can't find it. But, his name is Kristopher Buckle.

Latest posts