Help with unknown MAC items!

munchkin86

Hey everyone!

I have a few unknown MAC items and I hope you guys can help me to determine what they are.

We have a warehouse in my town that sells MAC stuff, it all looks pretty authentic to me, the ladies say they get it from MAC. The only problem is that some of the stuff doesn't have a label!

IMG_1036.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

Help anyone?

User38

the first pic could be wedge or kid -- can't see the color well enough.

the second looks like Eversun -- is it a blush/bp or Es?

munchkin86

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
the first pic could be wedge or kid -- can't see the color well enough.

the second looks like Eversun -- is it a blush/bp or Es?

Sorry I forgot to say..its a blush. Do you know what collection it is from?

User38

I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this, but since it is about Counterfeit items, I have encountered a LOT of Hello Kitty ES, Blushes, Lipsticks, and brushes which are all counterfeit. Reporting does no good because by the time anyone reports it, the counterfeiters are poofed --

Also, full sets of 24 brushes labeled MAC are circulating around at really cheap prices -- of course they are bogus and will sell cheaply. They have no weight and the ferrules are usually gold toned.

Just be careful when you buy -- if it looks too good to be true, it surely is
smiles.gif

angi

The blush isn't from style warriors, it's from patternmaker. I would say from the pic it is more likely to be flush naked blush.

The pan could be carbon, or if it's more a dark grey print or soot?

HOTasFCUK

Not sure about the eyeshadow but the blush is definitly real. Its from the Patternmaker collection just like angi said.

Latest posts