Help!!!

missunderstood

Hey guys. My birthday party is on Saturday, March 31st and I reallyy wanted to get my makeup done at MAC. However, I checked around at 3 locations and they have nothing after 11 AM!! The problem is - my party starts at 7! So I booked a makeover for 11 AM as the MUA told me my makeup would stay fairly fresh the entire day. So I was wondering, is this true?? Can I count on the makeup to last for 7 hours? I really wanted to do something extra special for my birthday! Thanks in advance!

MarniMac

Maybe. If you just sit on the couch and don't eat all day, lol. I mean the mu's staying power IS pretty good, but it definitely fades a little on me, especially if its hot out (makes me sweat)...if she/he uses a paint under your eye makeup it should stick pretty well (the s/s's and ccb's crease and fade faster in my experience)...same with blushes if she uses a powder blush over a ccb or cream blush it will stay longer. SFF lasts all day on me, esp. when topped off with a little blot powder. You might spritz with studio fix + afterwards too. HTH's!!!

prinzessin784

Well if you get your makeup done and plan on buying something you will then have the products you need to touch up a little closer to your party! And then you'll have new makeup
winks.gif

saniyairshad

iagree.gif
the products u buy, make sure it includes the pressed powder, the lippie or l/g, and the eye pencil the MA uses. Those r things that fade off of me the most

missunderstood

Thnx everyone for the tips! I'll most likely be able to touch up the foundation myself. And I'm sure I'll end up buying some of the products they use.