Help!!

HustleRose

okay, i need you fabulous ladies advice here.

here is the deal - i have naturally dark brown hair but right now it's dyed kinda golden brown with my roots growing out and this obscene chuck of red manic panic faded red dye on one side. so i've been itching to get my hair done. now my best friend is a stylist and he usually does my hair but he's been super busy lately and i need to fix this mess of colors!

so i want to dye my hair black. specifically subtle blue black. but i'm so afraid it's going to look scary on me.

have any of you guys ever dyed your hair this color or know anyone that has?

my friend said it's going to make me look like wednesday addams because i have light skin and brown eyes...

what do ya'll think?

moopoint

Blue black can look really awesome.
When I dye my hair dark I dye it a really dark brown. It usually looks black. Like black coffee I guess. I find it fades better, just to a lighter brown.
I dunno how blue black fades.

Jewelz913

blue black can look really good....I'm a stylist and my one thing I'll say is that if you wanna go black, you have to make sure you're committed. B/c if you're not black is the hardest hardest color to get out of hair. So if ur not positive, I would suggest using a semi or demi permanent color. See if you like it. If not the fade out period will go quicker. We get soo many girls that come into the salon who colored their hair black and wanted to lighten it & and its never a one step process and can be very damaging to the hair. SO do a semi first if ur not postive! Hope this helped!! :)

Mizz.Coppertone

it will be dramatic. if u have the personality to work it, then do it. if u walk around 2nd guessing it, people will see that and it won't look ''right'' on u. (that goes for anything new really)

i would try a warmer black with subtle red/plum undertones if u have brown eyes. u might like it better then a blue base.