HELP!!

Krystle

Not suure if this is the right place to put this, but you all do awesome makeup on yourself so I figured you could help
smiles.gif

Ok, I am a makeup jjunkie and I love playing with different looks, but I have oily eyelids and it makes everything impossible. Does anyone else have oily eyelids? I see all of your pics where the makeup shows up exactly like it is supposed to and it makes me think there has to be somehting that will work for me. Oh, and if I do have a look that I love when I put makeup on in the morning...you can bet it is gone within a couple of hours!!!

Help, PLEASE!!!

mac_obsession

Try dusting a little bit of powder on your eyelids before applying a base coat...That generally helps from what Ive done personally and seen in these forums
smiles.gif

Also definately use a base...Like a paint, shadestick urban decay primer potion or anything..

HTH!!

M

I have super oily lids and the only thing that works is UD Primer Potion.

Elorien

I have oily lids and use MAC paints, but honestly the main reason it looks fine in my pics is because I take them right away. By the end of the day I'll have creasing no matter what.

M

I crease thru MAC Paints too-

I have never creased thru the Primer Potion tho.

glittergoddess27

Believe it or not Mary Kay sells a product called "Oil Mattifier" it rock for people with oily skin,... apply it before you apply your paint. My best friend has the same problem.

ms.marymac

I may have to give that Primer Potion a try. The humidty has a way of turning me into Alice Cooper even though I always wear a paint.