help!

HeatherNicole

Ok so at the moment I need a Christina to my Merideth.

My ex, got married yesterday! I'm over him, and mucho happy for him. But here's my problem: the guy who caused me emotional pain, is happy, off having honeymoon sex and here I am alone! I want a great guy to be happy with. I'm not looking for marrage, but someone who I can be free to be me with.

Why does it seems like the girl, the good girl, just alittle dark and twisty girl can't ever be happy.
Why are we successful, but alone.

Help!
Tell me it does end.

gildedangel

You will be happy someday, you are alone at the moment because you are strong and don't just "settle". You wait for the right guy to come along and make you happy, and that takes longer than just settling for the first guy who comes around, you know?
smiles.gif
You will find that guy who just steps into your life and makes you laugh and feel great about yourself, us good girls just usually have to wait a little bit longer for Mr. Right!

coachkitten

I agree with gildedangel 100%! The right man will come along and he will be the right one for you and you won't have to settle.

Your happy ever after is coming!
smiles.gif

LMD84

these ladies are right. you will find the right guy for you at some point. try not getting hung up on what you don't have right now and think about what you do have! i know it's cheesey but the right guy will come along when you least expect it. so go out and have fun with friends and family and put your worries to the back of your mind.

HeatherNicole

Thanks Ladies! I really needed the encouragement, and from people who wouldn't judge my lonliness!
Blessings to you all!

kabuki_KILLER

Lemme try to be a little more Christina than the other girls. Hehehe.

Stupid stupid ex of yours. It's always the decadent fools that end up together, huh? Good riddance! You're much better off now that you're free to find the right person for you, or else you'd have wasted more years with that loser. Imagine that!

Now what about any new guys you've met? I'm sure someone at least has a nice butt and is a man. ^_~

How'd I do?

kaliraksha

I get the feeling (total internet ESP- nothing else) that your ex never really saw you for who you were or appreciated you for who you were. I think that when you do find that person who does it will make a world of difference and you will be happier than you were with your ex. It's always like something falls perfectly into place in the world when you meet someone that being with is almost effortless. I feel like the dark and twisty good girl too sometimes... and it wasn't until I was with the guy I'm with now that I finally felt at ease and I think part of it is that I fascinate him and I love that.

I agree, your happily ever after is waiting for you somewhere. And it's totally normal to be spiffed that the guy who broke your heart is happy... you seem like you're in a good place considering the circumstances.

HeatherNicole

WOW! You guys are awesome!

KabukiKillar you rock!
I'm totally lovin the response lol! and yes I've seen some nice butts lately lol!
kaliraksha I totally was beginning to wonder whether I was in a good place considering, but thanks for showing me the light here!
You dolls are awesome!

Thanks