Helppp Jean shopping :(

static_universe

Okay, I know jeans are very difficult to find for everyone, but I just can't find anything. This is what I'm looking for.

• 100% cotton, no stretch!
  • long inseams, around 34"
  • none of that 'distressed' demin with holes in it
  • willing to spend ~$150, but also looking for cheap work jeans.
I usually get my jeans from American Eagle and Buckle, but I'm trying to branch out. If you know somewhere I could look, please help. Jean shopping makes me so mad.

Ziya

Definitely hit up your nearest bootlegger...they have every kind of jeans possible! I feel your pain, I am a tall curvy girl and finding jeans in a size 32 with a 34" inseam is really hard. I found not one, but TWO pairs of amazing jeans on one visit there! and I was looking for something really specific (dark wash, non skinny, no distress, long inseam, non low riser)

sweatpea559

Definitely look into going to a Nordstrom Rack or Saks off 5th. I got seven jeans, joe's jeans and rock and republics from there for around $100 each. They have tons of other designer jeans too and most are not stretch. They are all pretty long too (idk what inseam I wear but I know American Eagle's long size is too short for me so probably 35 or 36). Huge variety... you're bound to find a pair, or more likely, 4 or 5 and have to chose!

shea_47

Silver brand denim (from Buckle) has a great selection of long inseams and they're usually 100 bucks or less

ohnutsitsCAITY

True Religion is nice, good quality denim that has long inseams, but be sure to look on the tags, some of their jeans are very stretchy. A bit on the pricey side as they run from $172 to $400. Guess? is also good and is available at Buckle for around $90. As said before Silver brand is excellent as well.