Hepcat

KaylaGrace

I have had Hepcat e/s for a really long time and I have nooo clue how to use it. Beautiful colour but I am clueless. I have looked at that list with all in combos and there hasn't really been anything that has worked with me.
How do you guys use Hepcat?

Kat

I use it with parfait amour
smiles.gif

It also looks lovely (surprisingly so) with bronze!

labwom

I use it with Amber Lights in my inner eye and Hepcat on the outer part. It looks great!

ebonyannette

I LOVE Hepcat, I use it on top of Crimsonaire s/s. I like it with Sketch in the crease or I use it with purple shower and grape pigment. It looks really good with blues too like Deep Truth but since your fair skinned that might be a bit too dark for you, HTH!

missymaricel

Hepcat is my absolute fave! I use it over my entire lid wet using a mixing medium in combination with Sketch (dry) on my outer crease contour. Sketch can be a little too dark so I'll reapply Hepcat dry over Sketch and it makes a perfect complementary shade to it. TRY IT!!!

Holly

I like to use it for really bright looks, like for my pink look, I use swish on my lid, then hepcat in the crease, and creme de violet in the outer corner.

Or a really crazy bright look, I put bitter close to my lashline, and then black tied with violet pigment blended together just above the bitter, and then just above that (at the crease) I put hepcat blended with my hot pink MUFE eyeshadow. Sounds weird, but it totally works.

I love that colour
smiles.gif