Here in Baltimore, We Say "Yo"

ladynomoregaga

Hey everyone! I've already made some posts but I figure it's polite to officially introduce myself. My name's Jen, I'm 21 and in my senior year of college (WOO!). I just got a job at MAC and I'm really excited to begin a career in the makeup industry. I hope to build a collection and eventually have the skills and resources to freelance one day. I'm studying sociology and LGBT studies, I'm also a Student Ambassador for my school (I give awesome tours) and my hobbies include reading, hiking, writing, rock climbing, kayaking, dancing like there's no tomorrow and the occasional party or ten. I already love this community and I'm glad I found it as I was googling something along the lines of "what is it like to work for MAC?" Yes, it's all I can think about and I'm having trouble concentrating on other stuff I should be doing.

I think Style Black is maybe the coolest collection of all time. Besides MAC I really like Benefit, NARS, Urban Decay, The Balm and Kat Von D. I'm also a total Lush addict. My fashion icons of the moment are Lady Gaga, Dita Von Teese and drag queens. I will forever be in love with retro, man-made fashion...it was really the ladies from Star Trek: The Original Series that started it all for me, the crazy hair, the dramatic makeup.

Great to be here!

n_c

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

ladynomoregaga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICandi
Hi there! I'm from baltimore as well! Welcome...lol!

Nice to meet another Balti-moron. :-D I'm originally from SW Virginia but for now, I love this area...

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, folks.

ICandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C.tastic
Welcome! I'm from Baltimore as well! Actually I work in the Towson Town Mall.

*squee* love that mall!!! I ADORE one of the MUA's who works there...he is the awesome!!!!!!!!
yahoo.gif

belle89

Heyy! I see you're in Towson. I'm here for school. Welcome to Specktra and congrats on the job with MAC.