Here is where the transformation happens... my vanity

juicyaddict

I used to store my makeup in a caboodles traincase, but I ran out of room. So I decided to use my bathroom drawers instead. I love this setup. I bought these plastic trays from Ikea that has dividers which are perfect for organizing my shadows and lip stuff. Plus they fit perfectly in the drawers.
thmbup.gif

Here are the 3 drawers (opened) where I keep all my makeup. I also have a magnified mirror on the right side (not in picture) which I use when I apply makeup. I also keep my brushes in the brush case that lays on the counter if you can see.
IMG_0189.jpg

This is where I keep all the face stuff. I open this drawer first since this has all my foundations, concealers, highlighters, powders, brow stuff, shadesticks, mascara, etc. I do my face first, shape my brow.
IMG_0188.jpg

This second drawer contains eye stuff. Shadows, paint pots, fluidlines, pigments, palettes. So it makes sense for me to organize my shadows using the quad palette, not the 15-pan. You will see the Ikea plastic tray fits perfectly in this drawer.
IMG_0186.jpg

This is the third drawer that houses my lipsticks, lipglosses, blushes, msfs, lip and eye pencils. Again, the Ikea tray fits perfectly.
IMG_0187.jpg

gigglegirl

I love it! I don't have a bathroom that big, or even space for my stuff like that, but very nice and organized! good job!

SparklingWaves

Look how nice that bathroom looks. It's beautiful. Your stash is so well organized. I can just reach in a drawer and find a lipstick. That's organized. I love that.

jilliandanica

great stash! i've been trying to rethink my storage cause my traincase just isn't working (can't hold all the goodies hehe)! thanks for sharing =)

Jot

Wow - now that is a stash. totally loving those ikea trays.
off to see if i can find them on the website
smiles.gif

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
very nice and organized! is that envy me by gucci? I use that too
greengrin.gif

thanks. yes it is.

kuuipo1207

weeping.gif
I wish my bathroom was big like that and had nice draws that I could stash all my makeup in! Nice collection!
graucho.gif

hunnybun

what a fabulous collection and a fabulous idea! i have a little vanity in my bedroom that is overflowing w/ makeup. now i'm contemplating following your lead and annexing the master bathroom quickly before the hubby gets home...
graucho.gif

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
what a fabulous collection and a fabulous idea! i have a little vanity in my bedroom that is overflowing w/ makeup. now i'm contemplating following your lead and annexing the master bathroom quickly before the hubby gets home...
graucho.gif

That is exactly what I did. I put all his stuff out of the drawers and put them in the lower drawers...
graucho.gif
I had to organize that for him, too so he won't complain.

Magic Markers

Wow. Your bathroom is amazing. I just have three drawers in my bathroom. I have all of my makeup and skincare in one of them, but I'm outgrowing it in a hurry. (One is for my sister and one is for hair stuff and smellies that we both put products in)