where i keep it all

07-1.png

1st draw mascaras, threw quite a few of them away

08-1.png

2nd draw e/s, paints, shadesticks and pigments

09-1.png

3rd draw lip stuff and 3 eyeliners and 2 fluidlines

10-1.png

middle draw foundation, bronzers, powders, msfs, blushers, concealers etc.

prinzessin784

very nice collection!! I try and keep all of my stuff in the original boxes as well. I'm not sure why but I think it makes it look neater
smiles.gif

geeko

nice stuff u've got. i wanted to keep my stuff in boxes initially as well. but i later gave up as the boxes took up too much space.

MiCHiE

Wow...The boxes look super neat. I couldn't do it, though. Too time consuming to unbox-apply-rebox.....You stuff does look like the CCO, though.

juli

Love it!

I am like u too... keep everything in the boxes but then it sorta discourages me to use them more often. Its a hassel to take em out of the boxes then use it and put em back in. One of these days... I feel like I am the ditch the whole box idea.

will see... btw I like ur collection!
winks.gif

sel00187

thanks. i dont know why i keep the boxes. spose i think they look fancy, i dont know lol. i find it easier to find the shade i want this way. whats a CCO?

Jacq-i

Oooh, pretty collection!

What are the four eye shadows at the top? They look orange, pink-ish, aqua, and lime-ish...

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sel00187
thanks. i dont know why i keep the boxes. spose i think they look fancy, i dont know lol. i find it easier to find the shade i want this way. whats a CCO?

The Cosmetics Company Outlet. The one I frequent has drawers behind the counter and when you bring the tester items up, they get the new stuff out of the drawers.

sel00187

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
Oooh, pretty collection!

What are the four eye shadows at the top? They look orange, pink-ish, aqua, and lime-ish...

believe it or not, they are Peppier, Full Flame, Aquadisiac and Swimming. Its just the lighting in my room making them look different i think
ssad.gif

Corien

I storage my make up in a cabinet like that... Only I painted it green, turned the drawers around and glued a flower shaped knob on itso I can pull it open(actually my mom did that when I was younger), but with mine... only my make-up can't fill more than two small drawers...

Chic 2k6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacMonster
where is that storage thingy from?? looks perfect for my little collection.

and DO A BRUSH ROLL CALL!

it's from Ikea
greengrin.gif
ive seen a couple on their website

MacMonster

thanks! I found 'em ..its two different ones put together looks like? this might be better for me rather than a train case.

sharyn

What a neat, tidy collection! I have 2 of the drawers you have for my collection and they're always messy and I cant find a thing in them...
lol.gif
very cute!!

and you have lots of great brushes!