Hey all! Need help with Sumptious Olive

Bexx

I seem to have misplaced my creativity! What can I pair this up with? I have Dark brown eyes and hair, NC20! Thanks lovelies!

rouquinne

i wear it with Naked Lunch most of the time.

sometimes NL and Mulch.

sometimes alone with Trax. sometimes with Trax and NL!

greengrin.gif

Shawna

Everyone forgot purples. Sumptuous olive looks great with purple colours. I especially like it with au contraire and plum dressing.

medvssa

Oh I love it. With other greens (juxt, femme noir), with golden it's so beautiful, even with red (525 biotherm, coppering), with Casa Blanca as higlight, with brown, dunno just try things
greengrin.gif

jess98765

loads of things girly!! you can match it with any browns, coppers, purples even. its such a great colour! just be creative- you never know what you might come up with
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Everyone forgot purples. Sumptuous olive looks great with purple colours. I especially like it with au contraire and plum dressing.

Wow, that's bold. I love PD - must try that. Although what would one apply, and where? Sorry for lacking in imagination...

Jennifer Mcfly

I second plum dressing, and au contraire if you have it. maybe even deep truth, shimmermoss or friction for a deep smokey look. or girlie or gleam for a subtle look.
Good Luck!

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Wow, that's bold. I love PD - must try that. Although what would one apply, and where? Sorry for lacking in imagination...

I like SO all over lid and PD or AC in the crease. Then I use the purple colour to line my upper and lower lashline. I just love how purple and green look together. I think it would work with the purple all over and green in the crease too, but I am too chicken to wear a dark purple all over
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts