Hey, All You Sexy Babes!!! (Washington DC Here)

Trashionista

Well, this is not actually a message FROM the District of Columbia, but that IS where I work & live (kinda). Sorry to dissappoint you...har har.

ANYWAY, Hello everyone! My name is Stella and I have been a MUA for many, many years -- I wont say how many, for fear of sounding old
winks.gif
I'm also a fashion writer, editor and blogger.

I found this website while obsessing over the M.A.C. hiring process after scoring an interview, and I learned SO much from you gals and guys here...to those of you that posted information related to the interview/demo/hiring process, I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH! Seriously. I have wanted this so bad for so long. I cannot even begin to explain, although I'm sure some of you know exactly what I am talking about.

Obviously, I got the position
yahoo.gif
and after I get paid, the first thing I'm going to do (asides from buying a ton of new makeup of course), is become a premium member of Specktra as a way of saying thanks for this wonderful resource.

Thanks to all of you, one of my dreams finally came true
smiles.gif

Janice

Awesome! I'm so glad that the information here helped you accomplish a personal goal.
smiles.gif
Welcome to Specktra
wavey.gif
, it's a pleasure to have you with us.
thmbup.gif

yummy411

hey trashionista.. i wondered why that name sounded familiar.. it's from the blogosphere! lol

congrats on the job! i didn't know you were here in DC.. i am too =)

Trashionista

Oh hey! yeah, I'm a fashion blogger lol. I've noticed that for some reason, people always assume I'm New York based -- haha, I wish!

I moved here from LA about a year ago and I still don't know anyone or anything other than where all the M.A.C. stores are located lol. Maybe you can show me the hot spots sometime!