Hey All!

Lilstace

Hey All!

My name is Stacey and I live in the UK (where MAC is so much more darn expensive) I am 18 years of age and have a lickle MAC collection!!

I work in retail as a Senior Sales for a well known bath and body company and I enjoy working with Make-up and Body and Bath, Skincare etc.

I am very fair skinned and lack confidence with make-up so I tend to wear bare minimum although I would love to perfect my skills and look more glam.

My fave MAC items are : Studio Fix, Lipglass, Eyeshadows. <--- See! Bare minimum.

My MAC Collection consists of the following :

Studio Fix N3 (I think it's N3)
Loose Face Powder
Studio Tech

Eyeshadows in : Jest and Pink Freeze
Lipglass in : Wonderstruck, Nymphette, Clear and Tounge in Chic
Fibre Rich Lash Mascara
Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Tendered
Tinted Lip Conditioner Stick
And hopefully soon the Porcelain Pink Skin Finish

See such a small collection there! Wish I could afford more but the prices are high!! And I would LOVE to get a collection of MAC Brushes but I would need to start saving now!!

Anyways thats enough about me before I bore everyone but just wanted to introduce myself as I can see myself becomming addicted to this forum!

Bye xxx

singinmys0ng

Welcome to Specktra! Don't worry..your collection will get bigger in no time..esp. if you're a member here :twisted: lol I hope you enjoy the forums
smiles.gif

Shawna

Welcome to Specktra! This is the perfect place to learn makeup skills. It's also the perfect place to encourage a big dent in your wallet.
th_wink3.gif

mac_obsession

Welcome to Specktra Stacey!! As the ladies above stated, spending time here you will gain knowledge and a larger collection!!
I hope you enjoy it
greengrin.gif

sassy*girl

I second the big-dent on your wallet comment made by Shawna
lol.gif

Anyway, welcome to Specktra! I hope you enjoy it here
greengrin.gif

user2

A little late but...Hi, bonjour, hallo, hola, ciao Stacey and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as we have everyday!

^x^
Linda