Hey everybody!

tarynlovesmac

Hey girls (and guys!),
My name is Taryn and I am completely new to the forum. I joined because my fiance suggested it actually, haha, I think he was sick of hearing me obsess about MAC and thought it would be nice to find some people who are as into makeup as I am. If this little intro-to-me post is in the wrong place, feel free to move it, I was a bit overwhelmed by the size of the board and though I should just start somewhere.
Anyway, I'm relatively new to the M*A*C world, I was just turned on to it about two months ago, but the obsession has taken hold. I'm a college student and a pro beauty junky (haha) who until a couple monthes ago didn't pay much attention to high end makeup because money was tight. Anyway, it all started with mythology. Darned mythology. I went to the mall and on a whim wandered over to MAC, where I picked out this eyeshadow. It was my first non-Stila high-end makeup buy. I loved it so much that I went back to the counter the NEXT DAY, where I bought Sketch and Coppering. I think my fiance was getting nervous at this point! LOL! Anyway, I have since filled my brand-new 15-palette of eyeshadows, scooped up most of the Fafi stuff (except the quads didn't do much for me), and have become addicted to the paintpots and fluidline(finally, perfect liner!). PLUS sunbasque sheertone blush is quite possibly my favorite product EVER. I don't remeber enjoying collecting anything since I was a kid, so the excitement is almost nostalgic!
Anyway, back to the basics. I'm 21 years old, blue eyes, dark brown hair, NW20, and I love all things *BRIGHT* I'm def. not a neutrals girl. I'm the gal whose second or third MAC haul included Orange and Electric Eel shadows, and let's just say they don't sit in the palette untouched. If you read this, thanks, and I'm really happy to be here on Specktra! Hope to hear from some of you guys soon!
cutey.gif

Janice

Welcome to Specktra Taryn!
wavey.gif
Good to hear a little bit about you and the start of your obsession.
greengrin.gif
I hope you enjoy the time you spend here.
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Welcome to Specktra! Isn't it amazing how your love of MAC can grow from just one shadow? That is what happened to me and now I can never turn back!
smiles.gif
Hope to see you around the forums!