Hey guys.. Im back! :)

AdlersMommy22

Hey everyone! it's melissa!
smiles.gif
... i know ive been MIA for a while.. and some of you know from keeping up with my statuses and stuff on facebook that Im not living at home any more.... its been a really rough 2 months and ive missed you all sooo much, and im excited to finally be in my own place and have my own stuff and sit and be able to be back on here with all of you!

I had some REALLY ridiculous stuff happen but everything's all good now and im back
smiles.gif
.. I just wanted to explain my absense to those of you who care and let you know that i AM here and alive (though I wont be posting AS frequently as Im working a lot now and still trying to finish out this semester)... but i love you alllllllllll and have missed you!
greengrin.gif

abbyquack

Yay, welcome back love!! We've definitely missed you. You'll have to fill us in on all the fun drama (if you feel comfortable, of course!) and not leave again
smiles.gif

TISH1124

hey Melissa...I have missed you and Addy bear so much!!! So glad you are okay and back to posting

TISH1124

Also...I am so happy for you...there is nothing like having your own place...making your own rules....I am so proud of you!!! Small scarifices offer big rewards.

panda0410

Welcome back Melissa!!! I think we ALL missed you and your posts - its nice to have you back with us
smiles.gif

AdlersMommy22

hey guys! Thanks for all the warm welcomings!
smiles.gif
.... and Tish yeah it is amazing having my own place.. its expensive but i think so worth it.. i feel so much more in control now!
smiles.gif
And ive missed you all so friggin much!

blindpassion

!! Ive missed you SO much! Ive been watching your facebook
smiles.gif
ready to step in and lend a hand if you were sad or needed any advice.

Please do send me a FB chat message soon and you can update me on things!
smiles.gif

Latest posts