Hey MAC employees....

Femme Noir

Anyone's counter still have Flirty Number eyeshadow from Lingerie? And if so, does your location ship?

I haven't even made a dent in mine yet, but everytime i use it, i know i need more of these!

shabdebaz

We just sold out of our last 2 remaining Lingerie shadows the other day...Sunday Best and Flirty Number.

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabdebaz
We just sold out of our last 2 remaining Lingerie shadows the other day...Sunday Best and Flirty Number.

blah... guess i'm going to have to "gone but not forgotten" it
smiles.gif

giz2000

I want to say that Bloomingdales in the Falls has it...I am 99% sure I saw it last time I freelanced there...their phone number is (305) 252-6300 (ask for the MAC counter)...hth!

MizMac

I think we have some at our counter and I'm pretty much positive they have it at the sac's here. i think they have a done of LE stuff at the counter, i even saw blue absente there!!

farra712

Our counter had a lot last time I was there checking out the Lingerie stuff. It was Thursday I believe. They had pretty much everything left from lingerie except for MSF's. They also had almost all of Catherine D. and I can't remember the number, but it is on my sales page, or you can look it up on the MAC website. It is in Biloxi, MS in Belk department store. And they ship for $3 I think I heard them say.

Latest posts