Hey MAC Girlies

starrynight0127

How long did it take for you to get your discount card or to be "in the system"? I'm curious because some people say it can take several months, but my manager says I could be in the system. We'd check but we're at a counter so we don't have that system. I know I can check and see if I'm in the system Thursday when I go to update, but I;m curious as to when everyone received theirs. Thanks!!

rosasola1

I wanna know too!!
smiles.gif

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by starrynight0127
How long did it take for you to get your discount card or to be "in the system"? I'm curious because some people say it can take several months, but my manager says I could be in the system. We'd check but we're at a counter so we don't have that system. I know I can check and see if I'm in the system Thursday when I go to update, but I;m curious as to when everyone received theirs. Thanks!!

Everyone's different. I've seen cards come in one month, and then others take several.. As far as "in the system" i would assume it would happen once your paperwork as all gone through.

chynegal

well what do u mean by as " in the system". i dont have a pro card or anything but when i go to my counter or my pro store i give them my name and stuff and im in the system as fas as computer wise

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by chynegal
well what do u mean by as " in the system". i dont have a pro card or anything but when i go to my counter or my pro store i give them my name and stuff and im in the system as fas as computer wise

She means as employees.

makeupNdesign

Once I became permanent, mine took about a month or so. But like VioletB stated, it can vary from store to store.

starrynight0127

Ok thanks girls I went to a freestanding store after about a month of being permanent and I wasn't in their system for my discount yet. I guess ill know tomorrow though lol

Celly

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupNdesign
Once I became permanent, mine took about a month or so. But like VioletB stated, it can vary from store to store.

Same here mine took about a month or so. I had a Pro Card so I at least got my 40% until I received my Staff Card.