hey-ooO

LMD84

very natural and pretty looking!
thmbup.gif

mochajavalatte

OMGosh! Hey girl! where ya been?! I'm going back to freelancing w/ MAC. I too feel like I've lost my creativity so I had to put my foot back in it! Hope all is well
smiles.gif
See you soon mah dear!

blackeneddove

This is so gorgeous.. may not be creative for you but it is for me.. I can never get a softer neutral-esque eye look this great! You should definately make a tutorial for this, I love it!

Shanti

Gorgeous! I'm used to seeing your colourful looks but this is so glowy.
Hope to see more again more regularly!

foxykita143

That NARS looks great on you, what skin type do you have? I have been searching for a new foundation and this may be a good candidate.

iiifugaziii

thanks ya'llllll
smiles.gif

jess126: I don't have a youtube. I just created a blogspot a week ago, but i only have a couple make-up posts on it, and then all the other stuff is random pictures of my dog ! haha. Waiting till i get lots of make-up posts n stuff to start telling people about it
smiles.gif
cause it's not very good! ha
I would start youtube, but I'm too nervous for some reason. the videotaping part scares me! and i've never done it. I should try it, though.

FoxyKita: My skin used to be SO OILY when I live in California. Like, I would never use moisturizer oily b/c make-up would run off my face after 30 minutes. even the so-called "oil control" lotions on the market didn't help. After spending a couple years in Seattle, my skins more combination/normal. Probably has to do with getting a little older, as well.
I really enjoy this foundation. I've had it for a month or so, and i swearto God I think it's improving the condition of my skin! I barely use ANY on my face, too!

I moisturize with a tiny bit of strobe cream first, put select concealer from MAC under eyes, around my nose, and couple little spots on my cheeks, then I use 187 brush to *dab* a lil' bit of strobe cream & Sheer Matte Nars foundation to quickly/lightly buff onto my skin.

I really like it! It took me a while to get used to not wearing a MAC foundation after wearing it for years
smiles.gif
but I really love it! my skin's super soft and healthier feeling.