Hey soul sister, aint that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo ...

hello_my_apple

Face.

Vaseline Aloe Fresh SPF15 Lotion.
Prep and Prime.
Select Moisture Cover (nw50)
Studio Fix Fluid (nw50)
MSF in Deep Dark.

Eyes.

Urban Decay Primer Potion.
Constructivist p/p.
Woodwinked e/s
Mulch e/s
Sketch e/s
Embark e/s
Texture e/s
Honey Lust e/s
Urban Decay 24/7 in Zero
Blacktrack Fluidline
Studio Fix Lash Mascara
Spiked brow crayon (Brows)

Cheeks.

Comfort MSF.

Lips.

Spiced Tea l/s.
Get Rich Quick Dazzleglass (it's what i wore during the day)

* im open to any kind of cc; do it withlove!

EXCUSE THE SHINNY FACE!

mrr7yq.jpg

akfom0.jpg

oh i got my first tattoo! tell me if you guys like it!

n3xmo8.jpg

my uncle who i was very close to passed about 2 years ago and those are his initials and i didnt want to get the R.I.P so my fiance thought it was be good to be 3 hearts!

hairbands4ever

Are those your lashes?! If so they are enviable! If not, great falsie application! I like your tattoo too - I had blood drawn today and the phlebotomist had "Live Strong" on one wrist and "Thank God" on the other in her mother's handwriting - so cool! I love tattoos that are in remembrance of or honoring someone!

hello_my_apple

Yep! they are my lashes! i dont even know how to apply falsies lol, i got the lashes from my daddy his are wayyy super long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairbands4ever
Are those your lashes?! If so they are enviable! If not, great falsie application! I like your tattoo too - I had blood drawn today and the phlebotomist had "Live Strong" on one wrist and "Thank God" on the other in her mother's handwriting - so cool! I love tattoos that are in remembrance of or honoring someone!

blazeno.8

Very nice look. I just wanted to say that seems like a great way for you to remember your uncle.

xhypnotiqex

gorgeous!!! your tattoo is great, i love the idea of the hearts! && i love mr. mister too, i workout to it lmao

hello_my_apple

haha yea i LOVEEE that song!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhypnotiqex
gorgeous!!! your tattoo is great, i love the idea of the hearts! && i love mr. mister too, i workout to it lmao

Latest posts