Hey Specktra from Jamaica

nichollecaren

Hi everyone! I've been here for some time, randomly butting in occaisionally---I finally decided to say hello properly.

I'm Nicole, a graphic artist , from Jamaica. I recently discovered MAC...okay...does last October count as recent? I think so!

Anyways, i'm now a fanatic, trying desperately to curtail my spending whilst constantly searching for the perfect product lol. MAC gonna send me to poorhouse
mac_addict.gif

I learnt so much from just lurking in this place!

LaVixxen

Hey Nicole! I went to Jamaica last month and it was so lovely! Welcome to Specktra!
winks.gif
My name is Eva from New York.

MissVega

Hey Nicholle!
Welcome
smiles.gif
I was born in Ontario, Canada but both of my parents (all my grandparents etc) are Jamaican. I'm the first generation born in Canada lol. THey decided that apparently freezing to death was the way to go
th_dunno.gif

WOOO BIG UP WEST INDIES
th_DANCE.gif

LOL sorry I just did a dance for a multicultural show and I'm still all pumped up.

Nice to meet you
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
winkiss.gif

LaVixxen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
Hey Odette Tish and Eva! Thanks for the welcome
smiles.gif

Eva, where in Jamaica did you stay?

smiles.gif
I went to Montego Bay. At the time I went it was sort of crowded Im guessing because of spring break.

AppleDiva

Hey NC, welcome to Specktra. Enjoy yourself.

I, too, am from Jamaica. You will have loads of fun here.

nichollecaren

Thanks all!
smiles.gif

Miss Vega, most of my family is in scarborough...I suppose they thought freezing was the way to go too
smiles.gif

Applediva, I'm already having loads of fun
smiles.gif

Claire, when you come, check out H'eavan's Scent...that is if you're the adventurous outdoorsy type. It will give u a new feel for why Jamaica is to be loved!

PPle please bear with me, I havent figured out the multi quote function yet!

metal_romantic

Hi! Welcome. I'm new here too and learning a lot. I'm afraid I have become somewhat addicted though. At least this doesn't cost money...
See you around on the forums!
greengrin.gif