Hey there!

J-Anne

Yeah.. i've been lurking here a while and realized i haven't even posted in the welcome thread! silly me..
so yeah.. i currently own exactly 0 MAC products, but i'm saving up, and from what i've seen (in the FOTD and tutorials and hauls and collection areas..) all i can say is
eyelove.gif

ok so about me.. I'm 19 years old, i live in northern virginia, and i'm very new to makeup in general.. for the most part i wear a bit of liner and some shadow, maybe a lipgloss. I seem to be fantastic at helping my friends pick colors that look nice on them, but can't seem to find a single ls color that looks ok on me.
my digicam is broken or i'd send a pic, i guess i can update this later when it's fixed? anyway I've never worn a drop of foundation and haven't a clue as to what shade to pick if i did.. i'm extremely pale, like natural redhead skin.. my hair's auburn, eyes are brown. i can't seem to determine my skin undertones cuz my face is always red..
ssad.gif
so i guess i'm kind of here for help and inspiration..
so.uh.. hi!

Designergirl9

welcome!! I recommend going over to maccosmetics site and clicking chat with a artist. They can go over the basics of how you determine your shade...or go to a counter and have them help you.

mspixieears

Welcome to Specktra! Feel free to ask our other members for recommendations in the Recs forum, I'm sure plenty of them will be happy to help
smiles.gif

midnightlouise

hi! Welcome to Specktra! We're glad you joined, and I second making a post in the recs section! Our members are always glad to help!