Hey Torontonians - MAC Fafi @ Yorkdale!

BlahWah

Just received the email invite today for the pre-release party happening on Sun. Feb. 10 5-7 p.m. Anyone else get it? I've got a paper due Friday and a midterm Tues. so I'm not sure if I'm going yet, tho I reeeaaally wanna check everything out before my makeover! If things are looking good, I'll rsvp by the Fri. Feb. 8 deadline.

It'd be great to see other Specktra members if I do get to go.
yahoo.gif

Meryl

Why do I never get email invites? I get emails... but never invitations.

If I want to go to something, I ask a MA, but that's usually too much trouble, so I just don't bother.

kalikana

Congrats! Aww, I wanna go too but I didn't get an invite
ssad.gif

I'd go to Yorkdale, even though I live kinda far..
I would have gone to Scarborough Town Center, but it's too far.. there was this girl on mac_cosmetics in Livejournal who said that they had spaces available so she told us to call their store to get an invite.. =\

stephbunny

hi! i haven't been as obsessively collecting mac as before. i hope you have fun if you end up going! i'm also super busy these days. =S but i really hope to bump into you sometime again! if by any chance i do get to go, i'll pm you. =)

caroni99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Just received the email invite today for the pre-release party happening on Sun. Feb. 10 5-7 p.m. Anyone else get it? I've got a paper due Friday and a midterm Tues. so I'm not sure if I'm going yet, tho I reeeaaally wanna check everything out before my makeover! If things are looking good, I'll rsvp by the Fri. Feb. 8 deadline.

It'd be great to see other Specktra members if I do get to go.
yahoo.gif

Boo...no invite! Though if u do end up going u can say u would like to bring x number of guests with you and....
th_worship.gif

BlahWah

Stephbunny! I've been wondering where you were! I hope we meet up again soon too. =D

caroni, I'll def. call you up if I decide to go... wasn't sure if you'd like to trek out to Yorkdale. =P I'll see how far I get on my paper tonight and send a shout out 2mo... maybe they'll let me bring more than 1 guest if anyone else is interested? =O

rouquinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
Why do I never get email invites? I get emails... but never invitations.

meryl, are you on the mailing list? when i was in Ottawa, i was on the mailing lists for downtown and St. Laurent (the Pro store opened AFTER i moved away - doesn't it figure) and i got email and paper invites to seminars and events.

diorgrl

I happened to be at Yorkdale at that time, and they covered the windows for the event around 5pm, but when I passed by around 6p, they were letting people come in if you put your name on a list and waited a bit. I was going to wait, but I was with people and it was packed in there.

diorgrl

I happened to be at Yorkdale at that time, and they covered the windows for the event around 5pm, but when I passed by around 6p, they were letting people come in if you put your name on a list and waited a bit. I was going to wait, but I was with people and it was packed in there.

Latest posts