Heya:)

missah

I'm new to makeup atm, I only have the bare minimum, eyeliner and some eyeshadow atm but I've ordered a $800 haul from the US including shipping and soon will have more n/p and m/u! I don't use MAC much due to the cost in Aus but I've ordered the Viva Glam V lipstick and I'm looking forward to that!
I'm a n/p addict and I esp love OPI. I also love Makeup, and I'm only beginning to learn how to use it^^
I'm also very crazy about anime but not hello kitty :p
=D
ありがとうございます。

LMD84

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to the forum! have fun chatting to everybody! :)

ssaemblog

Wow, 800$? I feel bad spending more than 20, hahaha. But I don't make money on a weekly/biweekly basis, so. :p I wanna know what you got!

missah

I'e now spent nearly over $1200 i think... and the semi precious collection and the bloggers collection is pushing it closer to $1500!
I wouldn't normally spend this much either, i dont normally have this much. The amount of money i'm spending is my savings from my chinese new years and from my weekly allowance. Im broke now but I know its worth it. Ill get so many goodies! I'll post it on hauls or something later and show you^^

Thanks^^
I already love it here:)

bis

Welcome to Specktra, missah :) Enjoy your new goodies and let us know what you like.