Heyhey!! Come say hi to me!! NOW!! =P

rilo_kiley

Hello everyone!! I'm new here (obviously..) =P

I just have to say.. this is my new favourite site!!! YOU GUYS ROCK!! Basically I stumbled upon this forum while vogue-ing ( for anyone who don't know, Vogue is an extremely popular forum in Australia )... I'm learning so much here!! :thumbsup:

Anyway it won't be long before I start posting silly pictures of myself trying to *teach* people how to put make up on.. haha..

So yeahh.. I pretty much just wanna say hi.. I'm a bit of a lurker though.. but I will try to be more social from now =P

Christina

sharyn

th_770016001157748873-final.gif

Glad to have you!
smiles.gif

Janice

Yo Christina!
wavey.gif
Welcome to Specktra, very glad to have you on the forum. I'm looking forward to the silly faces.
greengrin.gif

rilo_kiley

Hey all!! Thanks for all your warm welcomes..
I've been really busy lately and actually found myself craving for some Specktra time during work!!

rilo_kiley

I just realised I haven't actually made any post yet... =P
I'm just really busy with work.. now that Christmas is approaching.. ( I work in retail.. )

I can't wait to post some photos!! Just so you guys can see how crappy my make up skills are..

caffn8me

Oooops! I'm way too late for the saying "Hi" now bit - you posted this nearly two weeks ago. I guess I've not been paying attention. Sorry!

Welcome aboard and I hope you've enjoyed your first week and a bit here on Specktra
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif