HG FOUNDATION -What do you reccomend

highonmac

I just ran out of my current foundation (MUFE HD) and have tried MAC foundations prior to that. I like MUFE but I am still looking for the one! What are some great foundations (for ref. I am nc45 or mufe 173) that have great colour ranges, are prefferably oil free since my skin is acne prone and very oily! Price is not really an issue so go ahead a reccommend away!

LoveMU

Hi! I was also using MUFE HD and I recently bought Clinique Face perfector. i really like it a lot, it makes my skin look great! I have very oily skin as well and so far I am liking it. i really hope it hold up in the hot weather!

When i bought it a few days ago, I noticed that there are a lot of shade options, so you would prob be able to find something u like.

vocaltest

chanel mat lumiere. hands down. mufe hd has nothing on that stuff. my skin is excessively oily... my foundation will crack around my nose after 1-2 hours wear, not with mat lumiere!

highonmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
chanel mat lumiere. hands down. mufe hd has nothing on that stuff. my skin is excessively oily... my foundation will crack around my nose after 1-2 hours wear, not with mat lumiere!

Do they have a good colour range? I am an nc45?

MissResha

i think they do, i went to see what color i was, apparently i'm "walnut" in chanel ML, but jesus....56 bucks for a foundation. i just cant do it lol.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
i think they do, i went to see what color i was, apparently i'm "walnut" in chanel ML, but jesus....56 bucks for a foundation. i just cant do it lol.

I won't do it...How would I afford all my other MAC collections lol

highonmac

mat velvet huh! I will give it a whirl, 56 does seem pricey for a foundation..maybe ill grab a sample and see if it is worth it in the end

frocher

If price is not an option, Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. Light and looks like real skin, perfect skin.

nichollecaren

I know specktra must be tired of hearing me say it LOL

Marykay Full coverage foundation in bronze 507. It is flawless...I usually wear it without powder, its undetectable on me and it doesn't transfer or crease, or oxidise, or irritate my skin.

I am NC45/C7 but I prefer C7 because its a tad more yellow.

madnicole

I love love love the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk, however I have a dry-sensitive/ mature (I'm 38yo) skin type, and whilst it's not super hydrating or oily, it's certainly not mattifying or even matt finish, so I can't imagine that it's suitable for an oilier skin type...
HTH's!

highonmac

Sephora is the closest thing to me, and the bay, i check if both have it and grab a sample
smiles.gif
thanks ladies

vocaltest

not too sure on chanel colour range... i'm nw15 and faence matches me perfectly. i don't really care about price (as long as its not too expensive of course), i'd much rather pay out that bit more for a foundation that matches me completely and actually stays on my skin.

ForgetRegret

I've been in love with DiorSkin Forever foundation ever since I found it...though I'm not sure on the shade selection...if you can find a shade to match your skin, get a sample of it...it looks amazing.
Also, I've started using Cover FX...they've got a few different formulations, depending on what you need, and a really great selection of coloring...you shouldn't have an issue finding something to match your skin with them! GL!
smiles.gif

Girl about town

i use MUFE hd but i also occasionaly use Diorskin forever and its amazing stuff, i love the texture more than mufe hd but my mufe hd shade is a better match!!! totally try it it looks flawless on.

Chanel mat lumiere is lovely too but not as nice as diorskin forever.

Latest posts