Hi all

lindas1983

Hi all,

I'm a newbie from the emerald isle, well belfast to be exact, i'm 24 and new to make up, took me awhile to catch on as I've always been a bit of a tomboy (nice way to say i was too lazy to get up and put it on in the morning, oh how I love my sleep lol). I've became a complete and utter mac whore in the last few months and i'm the burnt out debit cards to prove it
yes.gif

I started off with just eyeshadows (pity I still haven't quite learnt how to put them on right, damn hooded eye shape) but wasn't long before I was sucked into the lip and face products too, i guess i'm a very impressionible person, (lets hope no cults come knocking at my door anytime soon lol).

My absolute HG's are paintpots and fluidlines, fluidlines are the only eyeliner i could ever get to work for me, I won't even talk about the catastophes i've had with liquid liners.

I hope I haven't rammbled on too much and please excuse my spelling was more of a science and math girl at school all those many years ago. Hope to speak to you all pretty soon.

Linda

Janice

Hi Linda!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Lovely introduction, thanks so much for sharing with us.
greengrin.gif
Glad to have you here.

Latest posts