Hi- Aussie Newbie here

uberlicious

Hi everone
smiles.gif
This looks like a fun forum to be at, althoughI get the feeling it's going to send me broke with all the lemmings I'm going to get.

I'm a 20 year old newb to both the forum AND to Mac, but have started off my collection with full size pigments in Old Gold and Entremauve.

I'm from Australia, so all the Mac stuff is RIDICULOUSLY exxy here, so I have to make do with Ebay
ssad.gif

Anyhow, I'm rambling, so nice to meet you!

uberlicious

Well, actually now that I've browsed the counterfeit forum, I'm worried that I might have bought fakes. Ohwell, here's hoping.

I can TOTALLY feel your pain though.

Fallon

^ Oh hell yeah. I'm like a kid in a candy store in the Buy/Swap forum
smiles.gif
I just have to figure out how to use PayPal...
smiles.gif

I've bought fake MAc and it seriously sucks. If you own a bit of MAC product then I think it's obvious they are fakes anyway :p At least mine were horrible rip offs and it was pretty simple to tell they were fakes.

Do you have a MAC store near you? We have NO pro stores at all, which means we can't buy the good stuff and it sucks because I want some palettes
ssad.gif

rilo_kiley

Heyhey!! I'm new too!! Where in Australia are you from?? I'm from Sydney..

I swear.. this forum and Vogue is sending me broke all the time as well.. I've been using MAC for quite some time now.. but only the face products.. can't wait to try the other stuff..!!

prinzessin784

Welcome to Specktra!! You probably WILL have a much longer want list after browsing around here but it's ok
winks.gif
We're all in the same boat!

uberlicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by rilo_kiley
Heyhey!! I'm new too!! Where in Australia are you from?? I'm from Sydney..

I swear.. this forum and Vogue is sending me broke all the time as well.. I've been using MAC for quite some time now.. but only the face products.. can't wait to try the other stuff..!!

I'm from sydney too, and the vogue forums!! And i know EXACTLY how you feel!

uberlicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWednesday
Are you uberlicious on the Vogue forums too? That forum is so addictive and terrible for creating lemmings...

Yeah, I am. Gosh, isn't it terrible. I used to be so naive about fashion (as well as more cashed up!)

caffn8me

Hi there! I hear what you say about M·A·C being so expensive in Australia. I was shocked when I first saw the prices
ssad.gif
Welcome here anyway and be careful buying on eBay.
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif