Hi everybody from Florence, Italy!

Eire3

Hello everybody!!

I'm a real italian MAC addict, and later I was feeling the need to talk with other MAC and make-up addicts so followed the suggestion of my favourite MAC make-up artist and registered to this forum!

I'm looking forward to become a member of Specktra community and I can't wait to read all your posts, comments, reviews and suggestions.

I'm sorry if my english is strange or will sound very bad sometimes!
tong.gif

Well, kisses and see you soon in the forum!
winkiss.gif

iluvmac

Hi! I'm from Florence too! I bet your favourite MAC make-up artist is M., who works at the Mac counter in Florence. He's my favourite too!
Welcome to Specktra!

Eire3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
Hi! I'm from Florence too! I bet your favourite MAC make-up artist is M., who works at the Mac counter in Florence. He's my favourite too!
Welcome to Specktra!

He is!!! He's the best!!
I went often to the MAC corner in Coin, lately almost every week LOL!
Maybe one day I'll find you there! We could go hauling together one day! XD

Anyway, I was searching for an Italian thread in the Europe section for release dates and so on but I didn't find it...is there one?

Thank you very much for welcoming me! <3

(writing in english so that everyone can read)

iluvmac

I don't think there's a thread for European release dates. Usually collections arrive about one month later here (but I'm sure you already know this...) I go to Coin on a weekly basis, I'm so freakingly addicted! Hope to see you there sometimes.
XXX & OOO
P.S.: did M. tell you his nickname here at Specktra? He did to me, but I don't know about you...

Eire3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmac
I don't think there's a thread for European release dates. Usually collections arrive about one month later here (but I'm sure you already know this...) I go to Coin on a weekly basis, I'm so freakingly addicted! Hope to see you there sometimes.
XXX & OOO
P.S.: did M. tell you his nickname here at Specktra? He did to me, but I don't know about you...

Nope! Last time he just told me "register on specktra, you will enjoy it!"
I'm so a newbie of MAC (It's years that I know it but it's just a couple of months that I'm addicted and go for hauls!XD)...But next time i will FORCE him to tell me his nick! XD
I know collections arrive one month later here, but last time M. told me about HK "we don't know when! It could be march, it could be may..." WHAT??? May??? XD So this is why I asked you
smiles.gif

I wanted to wait for BBR for my next haul but I don't know if I can resist! Maybe this week I'll go there again, too XDDD

Uh, and I have a few things to ask you but maybe I will do this by pm, if it isn't a problem to you, of course!