Hi everyone. <3

Christina Victoria

Hi everyone, I just joined Specktra.net yesterday. To start, my name is Christina. I am from Salem, MA. I am currently working to become a model, but I also take much interest in Makeup Artistry and Design. I started my MAC collection about a year ago, and have accumulated a full collection of all of my essentials, wants, and costume-makeup.

I was born in Massachusetts, but my family is actually a mixed-nationality, consisting of Swedish, French, Polish, Italian, and English. I enjoy photography, modeling, and makeup. While modeling is a harsh business, it is my passion.. I do believe that I have the heart for it, and I will pursue it.

Aside from that, I have dark brown/black hair, and chocolate brown eyes. I have very red pigmented lips, and porcelain ivory skin. My muse is Masuimi Max, and I think that she is the epitome of beautiful.

I hope to get to know all of you, and I hope to learn new things. Thank you for the welcome.

Jude

Hi Christina and welcome to Specktra. You are going to meet a lot of incredible women and men here who are always willing to offer advice, recommendations or support, if needed. Enjoy Specktra and post often!

Christina Victoria

Thank you for the warm welcome, Jude. I have already began looking over all of the forums, and am very impressed with all of the helpful members.

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christina_
Cute name. <3

Well, Actually I'm Christina too but I have always gone by Chrissy.

Well, that or Cheeseburger but that's a differnt story.
smiles.gif

Janice

Welcome to Specktra Christina, I'm glad you decided to join us!
wavey.gif
Please let one of the staff know if you ever need anything.
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Welcome to Specktra Christina, I'm glad you decided to join us!
wavey.gif
Please let one of the staff know if you ever need anything.
smiles.gif

Thank you, I will keep that in mind.
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Welcome to Specktra, wonderful to hear about your pursuit of a modelling career. Remember, trying and failing is better than not trying at all (from one artist to another).

user2

Hi Christina and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as we have every day!

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
Welcome to Specktra, wonderful to hear about your pursuit of a modelling career. Remember, trying and failing is better than not trying at all (from one artist to another).

Hehe, thank you. I've heard that quote many times before.

Thank you for the warm welcomes, everyone.
smiles.gif